Tuesday 15 November 2011

Couple more animations I like

Death By Lemonade


Death Buy Lemonade from Cartoon Brew on Vimeo.

I love both 2D and 3D animation and sometimes find it hard to say which I like best because they both work excellently for different things! I love Death By Lemonade because it has a nice simple design and the animation is great! My favourite part is the sudden collapse the guy does when he dies. I love Death's personality too.

Thought of You


Thought of You from Ryan J Woodward on Vimeo.

This is a beautiful animation. All the slow downs and speed ups, the effects, all of it, all of the movement is so fluid. I find it breath taking that someone can create something as gorgeous as this. This is something I look up to and aspire to. As soon as I saw it I thought 'that's where I want to be one day and this is the effect I want it to have on people'. The behind the scenes video is really interesting too!


Thought of You - Making Of from Ryan J Woodward on Vimeo.

9



When I watched this, I did not expect it to scare the hell out of me. It's not a scary film but certainly plays with some surreal ideas and designs. It's really good and it was a shame it didn't seem very popular. This isn't a very good quality video but it was the best of two that I could find to embed. IMDb has a better trailer but unfortunately I can't embed it so here's a linky link.

No comments:

Post a Comment