Tuesday 20 December 2011

Lip Syncing: Presenter

We have another two clips to animate to, one is from a presenter or comedy act and the other is a song. I've started working on the presenter one. The clip is from a Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie act (I assume from A Bit of Fry and Laurie. I'm not looking it up otherwise I'll get 'tainted'! In other words, influenced by the act) about marriage. The clip sounds like the two are in a bar setting but I'm going to put them in a psychiatric office setting instead to make it a bit different. There will be a bottle of water and a glass on a table to accommodate the glass and liquid sounds.

Here's a couple of google'd  images to show what I'm thinking of:




(Last image (Above) belongs to Set Decorator - Helen Britten)

Here is a work in progress of the scene I'm building:



No comments:

Post a Comment