Sunday 22 January 2012

Another One Bites The Dust: Blocking 2



Feedback from my classmates said that it seemed odd that the character didn't look back when he was moving backwards and to look more at people walking backwards as the walk did not seem right.

I've added a head turn to look backwards and am part way through fixing the backwards walk (still not happy with it). I've also added more breakdowns.

Found some reference videos of people walking backwards here:

Man 1 (Front View)

Man 1 (Side View)

Going to need to take some reference videos of myself walking backwards..

Anyway, sending this video away for feedback. Still needs some more breakdowns and more work on the backwards walk but I like to hear what people think. In case I missed something!

No comments:

Post a Comment