Sunday 8 January 2012

Video Reference for 'Christmas' lip sync

Following the previous post, I asked where to go next because for the life of me, I didn't know. My head just crashed and couldn't reboot! My tutor told me to get someone who hasn't seen the animation to act it out, which I'm still waiting on. However, my classmate had a go for me and sent me the clip.

As soon as I watched it, it clicked. I could see exactly what I should have been doing and how, yes indeedy, there was too much going on in my animation. ALL of the actions were too big. I acted it out myself too and filmed for reference but seeing someone else do the actions really helped me understand what needed to happen and get over the damn blindness!

Here are the videos:

Mine!


And Rachel's!

No comments:

Post a Comment