Monday 2 April 2012

3 in 1s!

Raff's put together our linear animations for feedback from the class tomorrow.



Think it's looking pretty good but there's so much I need to sort out with mine. It feels way to slow in places and it looks like the character snaps from his 'pssssh' pose to starting to define the box. I know there's a couple of rig 'freak outs' in there but hopefully they will be ironed out as I move on to splines where I can see the curves better.

Basically just continuing to work on it.

I don't think I posted the 3 in 1 video for our blocking stage so I'll put that here:





We've also got our second animation of the module to do: a clip provided by the 11 second club competition (April's competition). Not sure what I'm going to do for it yet but I'll be thinking about it and speaking to our tutors on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment