Sunday 15 April 2012

Lion King - Reflections

Massive thanks to Em for posting this on the facebook group! We all need something to remind us why we love animating occasionally.



I remember going to see the Lion King when it first came out in cinemas (Wow, back in 1994!!) and being amazed. I didn't know anything about animation at that age or even that I could be doing that but I think that made it feel more magical to me at the time.

I saw it again last year with the Masters Class (we went for a 2D showing, we didn't want to see it converted into 3D!) and it was still amazing. I suppose I was always inspired by Disney movies from a young age but I didn't really know what to do with said inspiration. Now that I have a direction in life when I watch these movies, I know I'm in the right place :)

Yay inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment