Wednesday 25 April 2012

Maya hides things from me.

It's true.

Rachel R has just told me that you can create an editable motion trail in maya. This is awesome because if you're not sure if something is moving in an arch or something's not quite right, you can bring this up and edit it using said trail.

Why has no one told me about this before???

Anyway, here is how:
#Click on object, nurb, control, whatever you want to see the motion trail of
#On top menu - Animate > Create Editable Motion Trial. Easy.

If Animate is not on top menu; click on scroll box in top left corner and pick Animation. Animate should appear on top menu then.
It should create one for you like this:


#Click and delete to get rid.
This will be incredibly useful and I wish I'd known about it sooner. But isn't that just life? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment