Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ryan Woodward's Bottom of the Ninth

While I wait for my work to playblast, I'm going to post about animated graphic novels.

Apparently Ryan Woodward (the awesome animator who created the 'Thought Of You' animation I love so much and posted about near the beginning of the year) has announced his first issue of 'Bottom of the Ninth', a graphic novel he is working on. The difference between this and average graphic novels is that his will be animated. The trailer below looks pretty interesting.


The only shame about it is that it will be released for the iPad and iPhone, none of which I own. However it does sound really interesting and I would love to check it out. Maybe this will open new doors for animation.

Source: Cartoon Brew
Website: Bottom Of The Ninth

No comments:

Post a Comment